Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Excellent morning!

Mum let me out at 5:35 AM and went back to bed. This gave me plenty of time to do my business, survey the squirrel and chipmunk situation, and nap before the beach. I went back in at 7:30 AM and could barely eat my biscuit cuz I'M SO EXCITED-- IT'S BEACH TIME! The stupid cats had to get fed before we could leave.


Lots of excellent pat opportunities at the beach. My usual human friends and lots of tourists. One nice patter took my picture a whole bunch of times and 3 little girls-- my favorite kind of patters-- loved me all over. Only once did I have to do my BigBoyBark to let some young Lab whippersnappers know they were playing too rough on my beach. Kids! I walked a bit with Luna and her new brother Max, and George and I had a group sniff going on. I saw Ruben across the beach but we didn't sniff. Mum was trying to inconspiculously take my picture with Mrs. President but I was too busy getting loved by some other ladies to catch on. 9:00 AM came too soon and off the beach we had to go.


Picked up some food for me and went through McD's drive-thru, but I didn't get anything. I had my full breakfast at home and am now heading to the basement for a cool nap.


Bwoof!

No comments:

Post a Comment