Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mrs. President

Mum took my picture with Mrs. President today. After the nip her little white yap-yap gave me at the beginning of the summer, I think I deserved it. Not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty sure I'm looking mighty handsome in the photo.


We stayed at the beach for 2 hours so I had lots of time to pee on seaweed AND gets lots of pats. I walked with Kona, Angie and Bree too. We haven't hung out for a long time. Their human always has the BEST treats.


Mum let me go into the Big Apple this morning on the way to the beach. Lisa gave me 2 biscuits. I like her!


I'm pooped. After I do my business, I'm gonna sleep in the basement. Hope the cats stay and play upstairs instead of tromping on the stairs and rolling and hissing where I'm trying to snooze. Stupid cats.


Bwoof!

2 comments: