Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Yo Quiero Sabado

I love Saturday! I got to see my regular beach buds AND I got to meet Stella the chocolate Lab baby. Stellaaaaaaaa!!! She's cute and I think she likes me. Maddie was there and her humans are so kind that I gave her dad a kiss, then I licked her, too. I don't usually do that but I really like them. Max's nose has stopped bleeding but his mum thinks he will have a little scar. I told it will give him character. There was a fight on the beach but we were too far away for me to intervene and tell the pups involved to settle down.

When we got home I had my breakfast then went for my first nap du jour. While I was snoozing, Mum went outside and pulled up all the mushrooms in the yard. (It's kinda damp living on the river this time of year.) She doesn't appreciate me perfuming myself by rolling on them. She even got rid of the pretty pink ones! Maybe I can find something else to roll in...

I've had my noon chew and it's back to the basement for cool nap #2.

Bwoof!

No comments:

Post a Comment